Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Final thoughts

Well yesterday was a great last day. It was very relaxing and we had a great time. I met one of my friend's for the states MAMA (her mother's brother) and he is awesome. He has lived in Kolkata his whole life and really know everything that is going on. He helped us so much get all of the last minute things done that we needed to get done. Just a very nice man and very happy that we could make it to India more. I have a great time and the Indian people are wonderful. Their biggest downfall is that they do not smile enough. Everyone looks bummed out. If more people smiled here everyone would feel a lot better. I am off to go on an airplane for about 2000 hours so I will see you in a little bit. The airport always has good stories. Let's hope that we do not have any international incidents. Also Happy Birthday Sarah.

More to come,
Tommy

No comments: